Alternative Tent Hire Specialists

Why?

Over The Moon offer a special mix of skills.


Our crew have over 120 years combined experience in the live music and event scene. We have worked in the tent and outdoor industry since 1996. Test out our mountain of knowledge on what works for events.

Where?

Over The Moon Tents are based near Wincanton, Somerset, convenient for the southern,south west counties & Wales. We have worked in most parts of the country and are willing to travel if you want us to.

View Charlton Musgrove in a larger map

“I had six honest serving men.
They taught me all I knew:
their names were Where and What and
When and Why and How and Who.”

Kipling

What?

We are alternative tent hire specialists. Nick named “Jedi Tent Masters” by a client impressed by our skills, we’ve proudly adopted the label as Star Wars fans and feel Jedi Masters calm approach is a good thing.

Read More on the What We Do page

We believe the best times in life are being in the great outdoors with friends and family, dancing to music.

When?

When do you need us? Tents can go up all year round. More and more weddings are happening in Autumn and Winter, and birthday’s can be anytime of the year. The weather is an ever present feature in our work. It is all part of the service that we plan for the weather’s likely impacts, how it can be mitigated and a great event happen.

How?

Bookings start with a look through our services and tents available on the website.  The next stage is to call us or email to tell us what you are interested in. We are happy to chat and discuss client’s plans.

Following this there may be a site visit and then a quote can be prepared. All quotes are clearly itemised and sent promptly. If all is agreeable to both parties then a 25% of the total hire fee will book Over The Moon Tents. The remaining 75% is payable two weeks prior to the event. Tents are usually erected one to two days prior to the event and removed within three days after.

Who

At its heart Over The Moon Tents is a family based business.  We work closely with other related businesses such as Intent Productions UK, Shindig Productions, Avalon Yurts and Tipis4Hire.

If you have any more questions about how we do things try the questions page or contact us.