Medieval Tent Hire
British Made tents that have appeared in film and at themed events
By the way…
We have two medieval tents hire sizes available.
- The Merlin has a 3.5m diameter
- The Grand Round Pavilion has a 7m diameter.
- See our Themes pages for more pics of the tent with period decor.
- Both are available in green & white stripes. The Merlin has a darker green colour.
- The Grand Round Pavilion is based on historical records.
- The cart wheel- like spokes hold out the canvas around the central pole.
- There are no obstructing side poles and the sides can be left off to from a parasol like effect.
- The Grand Round Pavilions can be erected and joined with a corridor.
Our tents work in film & TV
We have provided our Medieval Tents to productions such as the BBC’s ‘Wolf Hall’and the 2020 film ‘The Spanish Princess’
Can Do Attitude
TV & Film work often requires problem solving, rapid response and a ‘Can Do’ attitude. The industry is made up of many freelancers and we know that good communication and willingness to muck in and think on your feet is important.
Send Us A Message
9 AM -6 PM
Saturday 9 AM – 2 PM
+(44) 7983 969 826
1a High Street, Nunney, Somerset BA11 4LZ