We have two medieval tents hire sizes available.
- The Merlin has a 3.5m diameter
- The Grand Round Pavilion has a 7m diameter.
- See our Themes pages for more pics of the tent with period decor./li>
- Both are available in green & white stripes. The Merlin has a darker green colour.
- The Grand Round Pavilion is based on historical records.
- The cart wheel- like spokes hold out the canvas around the central pole.
- There are no obstructing side poles and the sides can be left off to from a parasol like effect.
- The Grand Round Pavilions can be erected and joined with a corridor.
Diagram above shows the Historic Grand Round Pavilion dimensions
- Pavilions have a diameter of 7m/24ftThe walls at the edge are approx 1.8m/6ft high
- The ceiling is Total height to top 4.3m
Crown height with spokes from floor 2.3m
- The Grand Round with corridor will hold 120 standing / 80 seated (banquet style).
- The canvas is fire retardant to BS3408 : 1992
- Merlin Pavilion has a diameter of 3.5m/12ft
- The walls at the edge are approx 1.8m/6ft high
- The ceiling is 2.4m/10ft high
- There is standing room for 6, sleeping room for two adults
- The Grand Round Pavilion needs to be erected on level grass with a diameter of 8m/27ft
- The Merlin needs to be erected on level grass with a diameter of 4m/12ft
- For insurance purposes we cannot erect tents under trees.
- As scenery and backdrops in historic events, film and television productions.
- As a sacred space for weddings and hand fasts.
- As a storytellers tent for children’s parties.
- A Robin Hood Tent for a Robin Hood themed event
- A Knight’s jousting tent
- A chill out tent
- A dining tent.
- Decorative addition to the look of an event.
- Changing room for medieval minstrels
Click here for medieval tents hire cost
Click to request an event quote